Another week passes and I have finished some of the work on the project.
Not much has changed since te last blog post – I’ve created more of the pages and made a simple set of databases to hold the information the website would have. Forums and E-Commerce solutions are already done – I just need to decorate them so they look like what I want them to.
I haven’t found a way to tie in the forum account with a website login so it can be used for subscriptions – but I have found a way to make the subscription system work, so that’s good.
So I’ve managed to do most of the basic things that I will need to do – the accounts system is the big issue. I’ll be e-mailing Chris with a few questions about the documentation soon so I know exactly what to change – but I think I know what needs to be changed for the document to work right.